Friday, June 22, 2007

Welcome to my Blogger

This is Melissa, I wanted you all to see what Heather's boss wrote for her evaluation. Way to go Heather!

"Heather works above and beyond the call of duty in performing her work as a paraprofessional.
She puts in many extra hours outside of her contract day.
She has a gift for working with love and humor with the students and always takes the lead in dilligently tending to their needs.
Heather gets along well with everyone she works with, is great fun for the students, and is an extremely hard worker. "

11 comments:

Scott said...

I wanted to be the first one to comment!

I can't wait to see more pictures and posts Heather.

April said...

Did you cut your hair this week or is that an older picture? I like that length of it.

jared said...

That's a great evaluation Heather. Your blog looks awesome. Put some pictures of your condo and stuff on here for us, ok?

Jared and Melissa said...

This is a totally cool site Heather. You're super rad!!

ronandlindahatfield said...

Heather, glad you have joined the bloggers! Great job at work!! You're tops!

Heather said...

This is an old pitcure so my hair is not that short. What do people think? Should I get it cut short again or keep it long?

Jared and Melissa said...

I think I'd get it cut again just for fun. Maybe not quite as short. The color looks good in that picture too. You might as well get all fixed up for the summer!

April said...

Summer is the time to cut your hair if you're going to. I say go for it (only if you want to that is).

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

With that kind of review, I can't believe Heather got fired for the summer!

Mom said...

Hurry up and put some pictures on here.

Danielle and Derek said...

I like the cut and color in this picture, too. I'm ready for just a little bit of blonde myself!