Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hey, What's up Dog!!!!

I will be giving the best Christmas Presents ever this year!! Oh, Derek and Danielle, what do you and your family want for Christmas? I started work again this year. In the first three days, tow kids got hurt! I guess we need to stop beating up the kids. Just joking. Kids will be kids. Anyway, no one will top the Christmas gift for Mom. Isn't that right, Melissa? Well that is all for right now. Thank you for your time and effort. You are a great audience!

4 comments:

Danielle and Derek said...

Awesome! It doesn't matter what you give us because we know it will be the best. I guess it is time to think about Christmas already - it's so hard for me to come up with gift ideas. I think we have the Holts, so if you have any great inspirations send them our way please.

Jared and Melissa said...

Yes, Heather has a very wonderful gift in the works! It probably will be the best...except that I'm thinking about getting her one of those masks you put over your eyes when you sleep so it'll be really dark. That'll be cool too!

ronandlindahatfield said...

Oh my, I can hardly wait!
Anybody got any guess what it is? Maybe a new shovel??

April said...

Christmas?! Yikes, I guess it's not that far off...I'd better start thinking of ideas.