Monday, June 23, 2008

Indiana, PA

I went to visit Derek's family for about a week in Penn. I had
a TON of fun while I was there and I was sad to leave.
Derek, Danielle and the kids were really good and nice
to me! I will have to visit again and can't wait to see
all of you guys sometime this summer!
This is of Mom's Birthday!

Hmm, better get on the wii fit Derek



Derek and Ethan



Ethan loved the water balloons just as much as the
other two kids. Spencer would sometimes bite
the balloons and water would splash him in the face!



Of course we always found Ethan in funny places!



You really can't tell, but Ethan had yougurt all over
his face.

These are some pictures of the amusement park
we went to. It was a ton of fun!!! I did not get sick!






Cute Ethan
The trolley that goes thru Mr. Roger's
neighborhood!


Tired boys!

On the way to the amusment park. Meagan learned
how to text!
Like father's like sons. They love doritos!

Ethan liked to play up here




I happened to get a funny look! Don't think Spencer
knew I was going to take a picture!


Just some random video's







7 comments:

ronandlindahatfield said...

What a fun vacation! You took some cute pictures. You forgot to put any pictures of yourself in it though!

Jared and Melissa said...

Looks like a fun trip. Mackayla loved that there were so many videos.

Heather said...

I know what someone might me thinking, that there is a ton of pictures but since I don't put up many blogs, I thought it is okay to put a ton of picures on. I tried and tried to get the video of mom opening her gift from us kids, but it wouldn't go on. I will try again later.

April said...

I need to take more videos, they are fun to watch. Looks like you had a good time!

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

Those were fun pictures. Those Hatfield kids are sure growing big. Spencer looks much taller and Ethan is a whole different boy. They are all so cute though. Glad you had fun Heather!

Kevin said...

That was the best blog Heather! I love all the videos.

Danielle and Derek said...

We sure miss you, Heather, but are glad to get to see you again soon. Spencer is excited to make you a birthday cake. Come back anytime!